Tuesday, October 19, 2010

puisi cinta

Apa itu cinta???
what it is???
why should??
what is the end???
semua orang pernah in love kan??
sweet time together..sad when far apart..jealousy when alone..clumsy when eyes in eyes..
disapointed??happy??confuse??complicated??easy??killing??
hug,kiss,hold hands or else??
urghh!!! it is difficult to describe what is love..
im juz a girl that lost in my own world without maps,handphone,coverage..
i dont know who i love right now! im sorry for whose that hope im gonna reply back ur love..give me some space and time..
it is true that i love u,i cant forget about u,im lost my own destiny,im desperate ur love..i just want u beside me,accompany me,help me,show me the way..i know it just a dream!!
i hope one day i will wake up in a lalaland that full with pink flowers,butterflies around me,im wearing a gorgeous gown with crowd and there a man who i am searching for..

No comments:

Post a Comment